View Single Post
Old 11-28-2004, 02:30 AM
TheAngel
Supreme Fan

Alright, then I'll answer my own questions to keep the topic rolling. Also, as more promos are released I'll try to keep updated pictures. They should be releasing a season 4 series of promo cast pics soon. I'll get them and post them when they come out...anyway.

1. The Promo: Loved it, although I haven't seen all of it. I was sitting on my computer and heard music from the TV. Then I heard a voice that sounded familiar and I ran to see who it was. I caught most of it. "Let's take it slow" YEAH RIGHT!
2. Season 4: I'm looking to the return of the real Sydney we all knew and loved. Last year she was just so torn and depressed. Sure, in the 1st season she was torn about her feelings for Vaughn...but still, it wasn't the same. They need to lighten it up...and this season I think JJ's going to do good with that.
3. Sydney and Vaughn: Good, I love them, although it's going to be strange knowing that Jen and Michael had a relationship in real life and broke up...but I still think they have great chemistry.
4. Supervillians: The Conevant was a cool idea, if they can expand it...rocking supervillian.
5. New Time Slot...awesome...not having it on Sunday means I can put off my homework until even later.