View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 04:03 PM
i never learn
Fan Forum Hero

^he had syph... which is CRAZY cause anyone who survived cancer wouldnt react so nonchalantly about having an std

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Chrissie*~ (View Post)
Randy never liked Justin as a character. At one audience meeting or something they asked him a question about Justin, I don't remember and he's like I don't know I would never be in this kind of relationship with Brian ever! So it's like he does disapprove of every decision Justin takes concerning BJ.

I think at the beginning though, it could have been interpreted that way. I mean let's face it straight or gay, the typical adolescent is attracted to the bad boys, the ones you know you can never get unless you try hard enough, and Justin did just that. Then it evolved inot everything else, imo.
i think he liked justin in one and two... it's when he met a certain someone when the problems started ... but that is exactly why they were doomed to break up at the end of two... justin wasnt really mature enough to get that love isnt a fairytale and he couldnt tame the wild beast

to even look at love in that perspective is troubling to me... for anyone to think that they can love someone enough to make them change is ludicrous... michael pegged justin in 301 by saying that because it was true... but i guess all teenagers sort of have that retarded romantic ideal that it's all so easy