View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 01:52 PM
sarzy
Addicted Fan

Alexis Denisof: In fact all of the men on Buffy and Angel have been underrated and religated to "Teen Idol" status. Joss Whedon has some of the best casting of any show.

Wes Bentley: Oh Wes, where art thou? You were so promising in American Beauty but you've just fallen off the radar after making some very average films

Nick Weschler: A very talented comic actor, sorely and grossly underused in Roswell. Has also faded from the spotlight on account of the fact that he apparently has been auditioning like crazy but hasnt been offered roles. Sad.

Morgan Freeman: Is absolutely brilliant in everything he's in. Can make an average film good, steals nearly every scene and falls into the catagory of almost being so consistantly good that he doesnt get recognised for it, its just expected.

Sean Hayes: Very funny and versatile, but probably gets lumped into the catagory of being "that funny gay sidekick" on Will and Grace. He and Megan Mulally steal every scene, give them their own show dammit!