View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 10:01 AM
Nadine
Master Fan

Since my site is down at the moment I thought I'd post this tidbit from Kat Dennings here.

Michael Cera, Kat Dennings Interview, Nick & Norahs Infinite Playlist - MoviesOnline

Quote:
MoviesOnline: Could you each talk about your next projects?

Kat Dennings: I have Shorts and a movie called The Dream of the Romans. I have a really small part in that. It was a really amazing script and I just decided I don’t care what, I’m in. Can I please be in? My part was written for a 45-year-old woman and so you can imagine then what the role is like with me in it.
From Premiere (also an interview with Kat):

Premiere - Exclusive Interview: 'Nick and Norah' Star Kat Dennings

Quote:
Tell me about your projects you have coming up. You have The Dream of the Romans, Shorts, and End Zone, and they all sound really interesting and quite different.
And then The Dreams of the Romans is a really special little movie about this writer who wrote manifestos that sort of become the new Bible, and he doesn't want any of the attention that he's getting and it's sort of exploring how he feels about things. I have a very small [role], but this role is one of my favorites. I work at this bookstore ... I play just a spacey, sweet little homeless girl, essentially, who works in the bookstore. Physically, it was one of my favorite — you won't even recognize me. I don't look like myself; it's awesome

Twitter: nlm78

Last edited by Nadine; 09-24-2008 at 10:10 AM