View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004, 12:11 PM
Camibra
Elite Fan

ummm, do I really need to go through this again? This is not fan fiction stuff, it is written by the guy who created farscape, he was pissed-off as we all were after its cancellation at the end of season 4, so in the final issue of the farscape magazine he decided to create an original story that HE wrote (I simply typed it out from my magazine) as a sort-of ending of sorts for all of us who were disappointed after the end of season 4...of which there was a fair few. Also, he actually wrote a letter that was published in the final farscape magazine as well, it explains in more detail the cancellation of farscape and why he decided to make the above Horizons story. But I probably will not type it out any time soon, (It is even LONGER than the above story itself!) I will DEFINATELY scan EVERY page of this story, and email it to cryostar, to prove it is the real-deal. Or to you even, or someone else here who doesn't believe it is real and NOT fan-fic. Fan-fic is crap! I don't even look at it.....I would only watch/read LEGITIMATE stuff by the shows writers, or at-least, legitimate farscape fiction, NOT "fan fiction". It is not real imo. This story was truly THE actual thing...fer-frell-sake!.....................................

Last edited by Camibra; 11-22-2004 at 12:22 PM