View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 08:36 PM
Alexander
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by no limits (View Post)
Loved the review, Alex!
You know Ken, I wrote that for you my friend I'm sure everyone else is past that...but I promised you and didn't want to let you down. I've been super busy with other things on the boards and real life so I just now got a chance to do it today, but like I said, glad you enjoyed it and you know I always keep my word. Better late than never...it's my motto in life

Quote:
Agree about the lack of Kara... not even a mention. Like we should just basically forget about her. Apparently Clark did?
Yes, it was one of the very few mistakes by the creative team. I think we both agree, they have so much time to do this episode, so they had the chance to slip in a line or two, but missed out completely!

Quote:
Loved the final shot of Clark/Lois at the Daily Planet... I got goosebumps!
When Lois put Clark's name plate down, I was hoping and praying they would zoom in on both their name plates on the desks facing each other, it would have been a perfect shot to go out in that scene, but it wasn't done that way

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote