View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 09:04 AM
eiluvial
Master Fan

It's a bit late, but here it is:
The opening was amazing! I love the JLA, although I was sad that Bart and Cyborg weren't among them, I was glad they did get a mention. The JLA were in action, kicking some serious butt! I love that Oliver wanted to find Clark, because "he wouldn't give up on us." Which is so true. We meet the new "villian" Tess Mercer. I like her. She's like the female Lex Luthor.

Clark Kent is in a Russian Camp! And he's scruffy and hot. *dies from Tom Welling's hotness* Back to the episode. All he wants is to call home. Aww, but since the Russian dude doesn't want that, Clark decides to take his chances and bolts to get a truck, although techincally he doesn't bolt because he was stripped of his powers. We come back to the Russian Camp and someone's pouring some water on Clark. Clark attempts to fight back once more, but really to no avail. Then who decides to pop up? Oliver! Speaking Russian! And with the name Roy Conner (now if you're a fan like I am, you know why that name is so awesome!) They duke it out and roll. Every girl's dream, honestly.

Next we see them on a plane. Clark tells Ollie about what happened to him and how he ended up in Russia, Oliver than tells him about Lex and about Chloe. Clark and Oliver decide to go save Chloe. They split up in the facility. Oliver finds AC and Dinah, where Clark finds Lois, they both team up to find Chloe, which they do. Clark then runs off to tell Ollie, I guess. And he gets shot. This was by far my favorite scene that wasn't related to a ship moment. When Ollie finally snaps out of it, it's so tear worthy. Justin did the scene so well. Martian Maneater shows up and saves Clark by flying him to the sun. *dances*

We're at the barn. How glad am I that Clark has a sense of destiny now? Or something like that. He doesn't want to sit back and watch anymore, he wants to be what he knows he can be.

The JLA meet up again, Ollie makes a joke and says he might have to have a dual identity like the rest of him. Hehe. They all go there seperate ways.

The Clois was wonderful. This is how it's suppose to be. Exactly. The squeaky chair makes me laugh so hard. The whole scene was sweet, but I have to say the last few seconds of that scene were precious. They're going to be partners. Lois' smile at the end was beautiful.

Overall I liked the episode, I give it a 4.5/5
eiluvial is offline   Reply With Quote