View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 10:09 AM
decem
Fan Forum Hero

“It’s not just that he’s tall and good-looking. It’s a weird calm intensity he has.
Just a stare from him says so much.”–Steve McPherson, ABC President, Details Sept. 2005

“I always had the sense that my time would come when I was playing men. These are not young men I'm playing,
they are not soft and ill-prepared men. They are men.

(LA.com, February 2008)

"It’s really important to me to be a part of something that is good and has valid reasons for being made.
And then the role that I’m asked to play is more the secondary issue."
(Entertainment News Wire, Feb. 2008)

"You can't argue with the intense amount of emotion that's in that for them, so for me,
it was all about trying to understand that and trying to empathize with that deeply for them.
It was amazing that he [Red] was entrusting me with a year of his life that was probably the
most difficult year of his life and certainly the most single-most defining event in his life.
Entrusting me to play that year of his life in that film was an honor and a privilege. It was just amazing."

(Internet Broadcasting, 2006)

"I'm fascinated with the concept of perspective and vantage point.
It's amazing to me how 10 people can look at the same events and depending
on the point of view that they're looking at it from, they can see it differently."

"Racer X is all about mystery. And it's all about not just disguise of suit,
but it's disguise of voice — he's, like, impenetrable..."

"I have a hard time not being good at things, and I don't think that's necessarily a very good thing.
I can't do anything just because I love it. I can only do it because I want to be good at it.
It makes for a pretty dissatisfied life in a lot of ways because
you're constantly always falling short of your own expectations. But it also drives you."

"I'm a huge music fan...I spend a lot of time listening to music, which is really important to me."

“To go to Moscow to promote a movie and have people holding up signs that say ‘Foxy' on them is still the most surreal thing for me."
(LA.com, February 2008)

Credits
Arts/Caps: Ozge, Sibel, Alina, Carla, Ash
Icons: Sibel