View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 11:24 PM
Kaleiokalani
Fan Forum Legend

This is from the GG blog. The day before the break up

Quote:
S walking into the movie theater on 14th street. D walking into the same movie theater five minutes later. Hmm…
And what she said about last night. Only the DS parts

Quote:
So it looked as if Dan and Serena were having a shorter breakup than Rachel and Ryan. They were doing the secret relationship thing, forced to hide their PDA’s and lie to their families about their whereabouts. Too bad these lovebirds don’t know the word ‘secret.’ They were making out all over town. Seriously, get a room! Though luckily, one of my wonderful tipsters caught them in the act and took a picture for us. Dan and Serena back together again. True love knows no bounds, right?

Dan and Serena found themselves stuck in an elevator in her apartment building. Oh no. It was too hot to make out, were these two actually going to be forced to, gasp, talk? Dan called for help, but the building supervisor said there was a citywide blackout. They just needed to hold tight. Serena told Dan he should have said he was in the elevator with her. This ticked Dan off. Just because he was in an elevator with Serena van der Woodsen meant they’d come sooner? Serena apologized for even bringing it up. But being nosey, Dan had to find out. He called back and told them he was stuck with Serena van der Woodsen. The supervisor said they’d send someone right away. Dan was annoyed. Serena didn’t understand. She was who she was. Why couldn’t Dan just accept it? The world wasn’t fair. This was the same fight they’d been having since they started dating. Then they finally realized that maybe they just couldn’t get over this. It was over. For good. So freaking sad.

Dan and Serena? Over. Nate and Vanessa? Kaput. Heartbreaking if you ask me. You know my feelings about Brooklyn and the people from there, but I can honestly say I am a little bit sad. Guess when the lights go out people’s true colors come out. Maybe the city needs to go dark more often. It certainly causes lots of drama. Xoxo Gossip Girl
Source