View Single Post
Old 11-19-2004, 12:33 PM
Tiffers
Ultimate Fan

Hi,

Great idea!! I watched the episode again.

I will admit this wasn't my favorite episode. But I think it was good seeing each of the characters introductions so you weren't just thrown into it, you actually not a sense of what each of the characters were like, personality...attitude..etc.

Things got more exciting for me when Big/Carrie first bumped into each other on the street.

Carrie was what 33 or 34 at this time? I'm guessing Big was probably early 40s at the beginning? I make the comment about their ages only because I felt maybe Big had some more life experience on that level. Big always carried a sort of charismatic and confident attitude..hence the comment at the end that she wasn't like that..the type to have sex with no feeling and that she has never been in love. When the camera panned to Carrie after his comment, I think she was shocked...given the jerk that she slept with early that day and seeing Big relate sex and love..etc. I definitely agree with Sarah Jessica Parker that with that scene alone you could tell Carrie had alot of stories to tell