View Single Post
Old 11-18-2004, 06:50 AM
Ender's_Jane
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ilovetheshins
I thought it looked great. First, it's black. I love that. Maybe that's why her eyes are popping out so blue lately. Second, it's straight, but not that super-fried straight perm with blonde highlights. There are natural curved ends, that do not make me imagine split ends. I love how her hair is parted and swept straight across her forehead. Third, it's a great length for her. Not too long, as it was before, thereby becoming cumbersome or messy, and not too short (say, the way it was in Townies - that was not too flattering).

In general, I like loose-locked Lorelai, but for straight hair, I think this is the most attractive hairstyle to date.
Everything you said. She looks absolutely gorgeous in this episode. I've been saying, for forever, that the dark hair in season 1 was her best look. And now it's back. It looks especially pretty in that diner scene with the purple shirt. That whole ensemble just made her stand out so sharply and beautifully. In this light especially