View Single Post
Old 04-30-2003, 06:28 AM
Brekkon
Obsessed Fan

Make that...3.

[ edited. ] Do I qualify to be an a [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]e kisser or slash whore? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]
Add me if you think so. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Brek if you have an extra copy of Forever Young I would definitely like to have it. Let me know, I'll read it this summer.
Yeah, Jammi, I think I have a spare copy somewhere! Doesn't help when you can't see the floor in your bedroom. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Quote:
Brek i haven't seen her brother yet. i'm gonna meet jasna this june, but i donno if i'll meet the Lij-look-a-like..i hope so! if not..atleast she has to show me a pic!
Well fingers crossed, Sini! And we wait with bated breath until June! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Today when I was walking on the train station, I saw a guy that looked soooo much like Seth Green. Then I walked around the corner, I saw a girl that looked like Alyson Hannigan. Weiiird. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Celeb obsessed, lil ole me?

Any pics we can share? Come on...I would like some eye-candy!

Perhaps Linds could explain to me this scene in "Try Seventeen" where Franka 'de-robes' Elijah. Come on...

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek

Last edited by Ghost.Of.You; 06-23-2010 at 10:28 AM Reason: e-mails not allowed to be posted
Brekkon is offline   Reply With Quote