View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 06:15 PM
sparethetragic
Obsessed Fan

Episode 6.02 - "One Million Billionth of a Millisecond on a Sunday Morning"
Written by: Mark Schwahn & Directed by: Greg Prange

Sophia also filmed today but wore something to cover her face since they said her make-up was done like she had been beaten up.
Credit: TSOneTreeHillz

Sophia, Hilarie, and Barbara are all 3 filming today in the studios. Sophia and Hilarie are filming at Brooke's house, and i don't know where Barbara fits in.
Credit: leytonfanatic

There are also quite a few BP scenes in 602.
Credit: ErinLovesOTH

Lucas and his fiancé plan their dream wedding; Brooke and Peyton reconnect; Brooke, reeling from a threat to her store, reaches out to an unexpected ally; Jamie catches Skills and Deb kissing.
Credit: SpoilerTV

Episode 6.03 - "Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly."
Written by: Mark Schwahn & Directed by: Liz Friedlander

They filmed the Brooke/Jamie scene a few times. When everyone starts walking to their cars he runs back and Brooke and Nate turn around to go get him. She was being very protective of him the whole time.

The cape part is heartbreaking!
Credit: tutrgurl15

I believe these are for 6.03 but they may be for 6.04. We are taking a break and here are the things we saw today while watching filming at Belleview Cemetery. We were there from 10-3. They are still filming out there but after lunch, the cast went to the studio (we think) and just the extras are filming right now (I think).
I believe all the cast members we saw were Junk, Skills, Lucas, Peyton, Brooke, Haley, Nathan, Deb, Jamie, (standing in that order in front of the casket) (Mouth, Millicent and Dan were not there)
They filmed a scene with Jamie and Brooke talking at the casket (we weren’t there for that)
Credit: onetreehillblog

"They filmed a Brooke and Jamie scene. When everyone starts walking to their cars he runs back to the grave, and Brooke and Nathan turn around to go get him. They both start after him and maybe exchange words about it, but then Brooke goes after Jamie and Nathan kinda lags behind by himself. Haley just continued off down the hill, towards the cars, and was wiping her eyes a lot. She seemed really upset during that part, like she had to just get away from the grave as fast as she could."
Credit: tutrgurl15

The whole gang (the core five plus Skills, Deb, Junk, etc.) meets together at NH's house before heading to the funeral. This is about halfway through the episode.
Credit: Rebecca (curlyhead)

Brooke/Haley scene by NH's pool was filmed last night.
Credit: Rebecca (curlyhead)

Today at COB’s they filmed the scene with the Beggar for 6.03. They filmed the scene from several angles and in several small sections. I think they were doing a few different options and used the extras and an extra car on the street in a few different ways. Here are the scenes I remember.

When tragedy strikes in Tree Hill, Nathan and Haley experience difficulties breaking the news. Brooke, still hurt over the robbery, questions her friendship with Peyton and Lucas and Skills finally meet Quentin's mother.
Credit: TV.com

Pictures:

Pictures From Filming.

Credit: onetreehillblog

Episode 6.04 - "Bridge Over Troubled Water" New Info!

Written by: Mark Schwahn & Directed by: Terrence Coli

All I was told was that Sophia filmed and all I know from John is that he filmed on location. But They didn't film together.
Credit: Chante @ othforums.com

I am on the phone with Kate right now and she said to inform yall that they were filming at Barbary Coast on 21 Market St. this morning. She says that John (Mick) and Sophia both filmed there but they were two separate scenes.

They were told that the Mick scene was supposed to be him in a some sort of dive bar possibly in NY, but she wasn't positive of that info.

Sophia was filming in the cafe part of the place.
Credit: TeAm*LP*CoOkIeS

Sophia filmed some scenes in Brooke's NY apartment. Hilarie filmed a scene on the River Walk.
Credit: Main Thread.

Lucas/Peyton visit Quentin's mother at her house. Lucas gives a nice speech honoring Quentin at the basketball game.

Episode 6.05 - "You've Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in It" New Info!
Written by: ? & Directed by: ?

Sophia and Hilarie filmed in a bar (just the two of them I believe), and Chad and Michaela filmed in the restaurant/bar pictured. The drink she has in her hand in the bar picture is a prop left behind after the LL scene!
Credit: Raimie/Gia

He (Chad) was at mediterra filming a ‘nyc’ scene with michaela (lindsey).. then they went to the church to shoot inside then shot chad outside pretending he was in a nyc taxi cab.
Credit: LeytonLove @ onetreehillblog

They were filming at Barbary Coast on 21 Market St. this morning. John (Mick) and Sophia both filmed there but they were two separate scenes. They were told that the Mick scene was supposed to be him in a some sort of dive bar possibly in NY, but she wasn't positive of that info. Sophia was filming in the cafe part of the place.
Credit: Kate

Hilarie, Sophia, and Lisa all filmed at COB on 8/11/08. Lee was there too, but we're not sure if he was filming or visiting.

Pictures:
Sophia & Fan

Episode 6.06 - "Choosing My Own Way of Life" New Info!

Also Sophia is back from LA because her, Hil and the girl who plays Sam are filming at the studio today.
Credit: Adrienne (IloveMeSomeBrucas)

Sophia and Joy are filming at c/b until about 3 or 3:30
Credit: SeriouslyOTH00 @ othforums.com

Episode 6.07 - "Messin' With The Kid" New Info!

Brooke/Sam scene at the school.
Credit:Rebecca (curlyhead)

"There was a scene filmed with Nathan, Jamie, and Owen. Owen tries to say something to Jamie and he says something along the lines of "I'm on team Brooke" and won't talk to Owen. Than Owen says something like "Yeah I really messed that one up didn't I."
Credit: Adrienne (IloveMeSomeBrucas)

Episode 6.08 - "Our Life Is Not A Movie Or Maybe" New Info!

For full information about the episodes timeline and info regarding other characters visit the main spoiler thread for One Tree Hill. Sides for the episodes can be found on our LJ.