View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 05:16 AM
Rachelspicy
Extreme Fan

Thanks for making a new thread!

I still haven't posted on this thread yet!!

I agree with a lot of people about some things they said so I won't repeat them...
I liked the first episodes but too much things happened and I thought it was a bit all over the place. The cheating, the birthday party, the private jet, Harry's secret child... that's a lot! I thought the not-so-sweet 16 party was going to be a big thing and actually it wasn't. There wasn't one main thing in these episodes.
It's weird because before seeing the show, people weren't sure about the grandma thing and now everyone loves Tabitha! I think she adds fun in the show, she did a great job!
I like the Wilson family! They seem to enjoy each other's company and they have a strong bond.
Debbie and Harry have good chemistry and I'd love to see nice storylines for them! Someone said Harry's child could be the teacher and when I think about it, it could be! I wonder if we'll know that or when!
I liked the scenes with Kelly and Brenda! I wanna see them be friends again!
All the songs in the eps were great! I hear most of them on the radio almost everyday! They're really recent, it's cool!
I liked how they started the show with Coldplay's "Viva La Vida"! I love this song and it added a feel good thing (especially with the Wilsons who were all smiley)!
Overall, the show put a smile on my face and some scenes were really cute and their reactions reminded me of real life you know!

I'm really happy about the ratings! I hope it stays like that! They even talked about it on tv where I live (which is rare because I haven't seen anything from this new 90210 on tv! )!!!

I think the show will get even better! I wanna see more...

Could I just turn and stare in icy silence ♫