View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Dreamscape12
Passionate Fan

Quote:
It's gonna be a drag getting up at 5 in the morning, but oh well. It's practically the only show I'm planning on following 100% this fall so...
Do, I think you deserve the "most dedicated HIMYM fan" award! That is true dedication right there!

Quote:
It'll still be the first thing I watch but I just don't last the day at work if I've got up in the middle of the night to watch HIMYM - plus I can't concentrate when I'm that tired and start dozing off again in the (far too many!!) ad breaks.
I completely understand. I don't think I would be able to do that either. We know you're still a huge HIMYM fan though!

Quote:
And wait, what is this I'm hearing? Other shows more important than HIMYM?
That one confused me as well!

Quote:
I know the other shows on Monday that I'm watching are Heroes and Chuck for sure, and I think Heroes and HIMYM come on at the same time? Gossip Girl is also on on 8/7c!
I also adore Chuck, so i'm not looking forward to having to choose which to watch live and the other to record. I haven't watched Heroes, but i'm pretty certain it comes on right after Chuck so you're fine on that one! I just recently got obsessed with Gossip Girl, so now it's thrown into my Monday nights too!