View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 01:59 PM
Firestar007
Elite Fan

I liked the season premiere, it was hilarious! What had me cracking up was the part where the judges are going to close the door at the bakeoff and it's a metal door and Marge just makes it in time and then the door closes and Marge says I guess I'm the last one and then all of a sudden there's an imprint of the metal door of Agnes Skinner because she was running to the door also It looked so funny because she was carrying some bowl and her imprint of the face looked hilarious.

Also liked the part where Homer gets all happy that if Marge wins she will become the new face of Auntie Ovenfresh and Homer was this daydream where he gets to meet all the famous characters of the food/cooking world like the Twinkie, the Pillsbury Doughboy, the Pringles guy, etc. but they change their names And then Homer is squeezing the Twinkie guy and kills him because he squeezes all the cream out of him and then the other characters are saying "Blood for cream"

Loved Marge's evil laugh when she was going to sabotage the other food enteries

Airie- it's just a short little scene because Lisa is talking to Marge about sabotaging the other enteries and that she shouldn't have done that and then when Marge leaves, Lisa says "I guess dad has to be my hero now" and then Bart is on the corner and he says "Not if you knew what he's been doing"

And the kitchen took 2 years to finish I wonder if it's going to stay like that?

Also Apu leaving his family and then becoming someone else because he just puts a blond wig with glasses and is speaking with a different voice But he is still working at the his store

Also liked the part where Ralph is upset because he didn't get choosen for the bakeoff. Because he had made a crayon sandwich and makes Chief Wiggum take a bite

Grilka- loved the summary you gave with the screencaps

Last edited by Firestar007; 11-15-2004 at 02:11 PM