View Single Post
Old 11-14-2004, 01:31 AM
Anastasyia
Elite Fan

I want to thank you all for being soo supportive of her! she needs it ...and i really like the thread title ...i think shes gonna really appreciate it. I'm on my labtop here at the hospital and my aunt is telling me that shes awake but she still has the oxygen tank on her ...im not so sure about the baby though! i will check on both of them and then let you all know! again thanks for all the support, and please do pray for them! the only reason i think that she might have went into early labor was because she got herself all worked up over the fact that Daniel might be leaving and i told her to calm down and that he wouldnt be leaving ...and she had stregnth for awhile but then she read all the posts and just got soo sad because Daniel Clark is her favorite actor, the only time we both got to meet him was when we were at the mall tour that him and Sarah were at and she was gonna get her pic taken with him but she had a doctors appointment and she was dissapointed but yeah i think that might be why she had early labor..was because she was stressed and sad that he might be leaving ..but thanks for the support you guys are giving her ..she needs it!

So, put on your best, boys, and I'll wear my p e a r l s;
what I n e v e r did is d o n e.