View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 02:34 AM
LivvieLove
Passionate Fan

Returning for its sixth season to the town of Tree Hill, last season ONE TREE HILL made the unprecedented move of taking the storylines four years into the future. Season four ended as the young characters graduated high school and season five began post-college, four years later. The show also dipped into the past, returning to incidents and events that impacted the lives of this close group of friends who call Tree Hill home. The series stars Chad Michael Murray as Lucas Scott, James Lafferty as Nathan Scott, Hilarie Burton as Peyton Sawyer, Sophia Bush as Brooke Davis, Bethany Joy Galeotti as Haley James Scott, Lee Norris as Mouth, Antwon Tanner as Skills and Paul Johansson as Dan Scott. ONE TREE HILL was created by Mark Schwahn and is executive produced by Schwahn, Joe Davola, Greg Prange, Mike Tollin and Brian Robbins. ONE TREE HILL is a Tollin/Robbins Production in association with Warner Bros. Television.

"One Tree Hill" returns for season six on September 1st, 2008. Tune in to find out just who did Lucas call for a Vegas Nuptial - Brooke, Peyton or Lindsey?

The story board for shooting in Vegas includes wedding preparations and shots of a chapel.
Credit: Amanda (hoydenish)

Peyton's the one who goes to Vegas with Lucas
Confirmation. I'm in Wilmington and am able to find out stuff. As far as if Lucas and Peyton actually get married though, I have no idea, I just know she goes to Vegas with him.
Credit: StuckeyGilmore (TWOP)

Lucas will be involved with the story involving Brooke and Sam, in some capacity.
Credit: Rebecca (curlyhead)

Chad is writing an episode of the show this season too. That is a definite.
Credit: Rebecca (curlyhead)

In other OTH news, the writers are taking Brooke to a very dark place this season...Somebody, quick, flip a light switch.
Credit: Watch with Kristin (E. Online)

New Info! This is possibly subject to change, but after 6.05 airs on 29th September there's likely to be a one-week break, with 6.06 airing October 13th.
Credit: T2AC

New Info! According to a network source, the CW has ordered 23 episodes of OTH for season six. Also, this source has reported that this will be OTH's last season, much to the displeasure of the CW.

I can't believe the CW is sad about the show ending after six freaking years. I do know for a fact that the network tried to offer Sophia Bush and Chad Michael Murray a ton of money to stay for another season (S7) but they both turned the offer down. Thank God for them! LOL I dont know if the rest of the cast was made an offer and turned it down but the two I mentioned did at least.
Credit: nine @ TWOP

New Info! Question: Any One Tree Hill scoops? I hope that Lucas helps Brooke during her dark phase. -- Rachel
Ausiello: He may be too busy going Hollywood. Later this season, the show will be introducing an "edgy and confident" independent movie producer. Cue the inevitable speculation that Lucas is turning his first novel into a film.
Credit: Ausiello

New Info! Tree Hill Exclusive: Details on Lindsey's Extended Stay

Chad Michael Murray and Michaela McManus by Fred Norris/The CW
Could it be that Lucas called and proposed to Lindsey? Many ruled her out once Michaela McManus got cast on SVU, but One Tree Hill's creator wants you to consider her still in the mix. "Michaela is returning, and for more than one episode," Mark Schwahn told me exclusively during an in-depth preview of the new season. "We'll see Lindsey throughout the year."

To those who track spoilers/on-set sightings and profess to know who Lucas wound up calling, Schwahn argues, "If Lucas were to pick Lindsey, who's to say she'd pick him back? And if she does, who's to say it works out? A lot of people have eliminated her as a candidate because they know a lot about show biz, but I'm like, 'Hold on a second....'"

Does that mean OTH's mighty love "rectangle" of Lucas, Brooke, Peyton and Linds is destined to continue on? "Not really, and not romantically," says Schwahn. "As you get older and more complex, how you love someone and what they mean to your life, that changes. So I think that romantically, it's probably done. But [those relationships] will always be a staple of the show. They’ll all be in each others lives in some major way."

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to Wilmington to shoot videos with the Tree Hill gang. Watch for mega-coverage next week! — Matt Mitovich
Credit: TV Guide

New Info! Description for season 6:

Beginning its sixth season, One Tree Hill will explore the journeys of its beloved characters as they face the exciting possibility of their dreams coming true, and the heartbreaking reality that being an adult isn't as easy as it seems. The sixth season will deal with themes of love, longing and loss as new relationships begin, others end and, through it all, these friends realize that life always leads you right where you belong.

One Tree Hill stars Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Hilarie Burton, Bethany Joy Galeotti, Sophia Bush, Paul Johansson, Lee Norris, Antwon Tanner, Jackson Brundage, Barbara Alyn Woods and Lisa Goldstein.

After being left at the altar, Lucas (Murray) decides to give love another chance and proposes to the woman of his dreams. As his second book goes into publication, he must find balance with his future as a husband and his career as a writer. Peyton (Burton) meets someone with a connection to her mother and, as she explores this new relationship, learns about her past. Brooke (Bush) makes a painful revelation as she struggles with Victoria (recurring guest star Daphne Zuniga) over the future of Clothes over Bros; how far will Victoria go, and will the company survive this mother-daughter feud? Nathan (Lafferty) and Haley (Galeotti) relish the joys of parenting their son, Jamie (Brundage), and pursuing their respective dreams of playing basketball and music professionally, but will their personal goals drive the family apart? Mouth (Norris) makes a tough decision about a job offer that might take him away from Millicent (Goldstein) and his life in Tree Hill. Skills (Tanner) coaches the Ravens and Deb (Woods) settles in as Jamie's nanny; together, Skills and Deb must decide if they are ready to bring their relationship out into the open or if it is easier to call it quits. And, after being struck by a car, Dan's (Johansson) life hangs in the balance. Again
Credit: T2AC

***note on the fridge from set tour 8/17/08***

I went on the set tour and was trying to find some scoop. Already mentioned was Brooke's room but also in Brooke's house I saw a note left by Brooke on the refrigerator calender. It read to Peyton and said something like "Hey girl, call Pete."

hmm i forgot that peyton doesn't live there anymore... it didn't address it to her so now i'm unsure. i guess since it said pete i kind of assumed.. MAN it could be anyone. lol sorry guys... at least we know there could be some guy named pete on the show
Credit: prettygirl1016

Samantha: 15 year old foster child who is a student of Haley's. Seems to be a hardened version of Brooke in S1. She mentions partying, alcohol, and drug use. She was abused by her foster parents. [Side]

The girl playing Sam is: Ashley Rickards
Credit: amy2000

This is how the filming schedule should somehow look like.

6.01 = Wednesday June 18th - Friday June 27th
6.02 = Monday June 30th – Thursday July 10th
6.03 = Friday July 11th - Tuesday July 22nd
6.04 = Wednesday July 23rd - Friday August 1st
6.05 = Monday August 4th – Wednesday August 13th
6.06 = Thursday August 14th – Monday August 25th
6.07 = Tuesday August 26th - Thursday September 4th
6.08 = Friday September 5th - Tuesday September 16th

Newest sides in purple.

Episode 6.03 - Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly.
[Download side for "boy"] Quentin dies. Haley notices that Sam is wearing a shirt from Clothes Over Bro's. No Brooke or Lucas on it.
[Download side for "Andre", Jamie's new friend.] Quentin's mom and a new friend of Jamie's. No Brooke or Lucas on it.
[Download side for "Danice"] No Brooke or Lucas on it.
[Download side for "Man (Beggar)".] Brooke is startled when a man asks for spare change. She starts to throw clothes into the street.

Episode 6.04 - Bridge Over Troubled Water
[Download side for "cab driver"] Brooke tells the cab driver she wants to head to the airport. She's going home to her family.
[Download side for "engineer"] No Brooke or Lucas on it.

Episode 6.05 - You've Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in It
[Download side for "mover"] Some guys enter CoB to start moving some of Brooke's stuff.
[Download side for "waitress"] Brooke & Sam are at a cafe and Sam pays for Brooke's coffee with "Victoria"'s money.
[Download side for "Marketing VIP"] Lucas & Lindsey discuss his book tour. No Brooke on it.
[Download side for "Bobby"] No Brooke or Lucas on it.

Episode 6.06 - Choosing My Own Way of Life
[Download side for "Little Girl"] Lucas at a book signing. Mouth meets a fan. No Brooke on it.
[Download side for "fan"] Lucas meets a little girl at signing. No Brooke on it.

Episode 6.07 -
[Download side for "Chuck's Mom"] No Brooke or Lucas on it.
[Download side for "Chuck"] Brooke calls Sam for breakfast but Sam has gone. No Lucas on it.

Episode 6.08 -
[Download side for "Julian"]Lucas meets Julian, who wants to option his book for a movie and later plays pool with him, winning himself a producer credit. No Brooke on it.

You say it best when you say nothing at all"
Jason♥Sam