View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004, 02:43 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by The Crow
Okay...I went to the HP board to check out the Auror thread (since I see it mentioned a lot), and there is an insane amount of information in the first post....which I of course like.
Yes, indeed. I feel like I am reading an encyclopedia over there! The A-Z's of H/Hr!

Quote:
When I first read the books, it never really occurred to me if I'd like H/Hr together. I just enjoyed them.
Yes, this is exactly how I felt. I immensely enjoyed them and didn't think too much past this. I was loving the immediate closeness that JK had brilliantly created between the two. The specifics really didn't matter to me. It was during my second read of the series where I started thinking more about shipper stuff.

Quote:
After the last movie though, I would have to say that I definitely have Auror leanings...I think it was the time traveling scenes that did it.
That's awesome, The Crow. And ITA! And yes, those traveling scenes were spectacular. I love the scene whenever Hermione puts the time travel necklace around both her AND Harry.

Last edited by jediwands; 11-14-2004 at 05:01 AM