View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 12:26 PM
colorblind
Elite Fan

Quote:
Sanja, I second the praise to your avi...Bittersweet scene, but I adore it.
Alyss is a genius....there are so many great avis on her lj, i couldn't choose...

Quote:
Their characters sort of remind me of LL. Not exactly their personalities, but in the sense that they've been dancing around each other for three seasons already, when it's obvious they wanna jump each other. And also Booth is sort of a witty and funny person like Lorelai and Brennan is more grumpy like Luke. So, these aspects of them also remind me of LL, although they have tons of differences.
totally i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks that they're so funny together, and Booth is cracking me up...the minute i see he's entering the room Brennan is in i start laughing
they can't be compared to LL for me of course but they banter reminds me of them

Quote:
But above all, what I like is that there's pics and interviews and all that stuff because the network invested in the show, now with GG, there was none of that. And that's the network's fault, not the actors. They did what was asked of them.
lets sue them bastards...why couldn't GG be on NBC or ABC...but then again, maybe we wouldn't get 7 seasons..

Quote:
I have new shows and new ships, that make me happy and distract me, but sometimes I still find myself being bitter about the end of GG and how badly treated LL were in the end or missing them, which leads me to watch some scene or read some fic.
same here i like lot of couples and shows but GG and LL top all of them....

Quote:
Sanja, I just realized/recognized the scene from your avi
i forgive you, but just cause you're dirty