View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 09:22 AM
colorblind
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's Yvonne Strahovsky and Zachary Levi. They play Chuck and Sarah on Chuck. They're super cute. Now, that I'm watching other shows it's soo nice to see pictures/videos/interviews of the actors that play the couple you ship and you see that they clearly enjoy each other. It's so refreshing after not getting more than 2 things between SP/LG. It's now that I see how much we were ripped off. No decent promotion, no cast interviews, no promoshoots. Only 3 or 4 pics of SP/LG after 7 years? In other shows there's 30 on only one day.
they look cute never heard about that show
and you're right...for example David and Emily from Bones, there are hundred of pics with two of them together, it's nice to see they're good friends..
as for SL, partly to blame is WB and later CW (for promo pics of course)..only now we're getting the rest of their promos...
in real life, well i think they're not friends, they did get along, but they're not so close, unfortunately...there were some functions they both attended but still no pics...
still i adore them my love for them will never die

Quote:
But I'm changing my avi to an LL one. I missed them so much. I've been in a such a GG mood lately.
glad to have you back