View Single Post
Old 01-09-2004, 10:30 AM
Switch
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Godless Angel:
her new movie is chasing liberty right? .. i´m from germany.. i dont thinkg we will get to see this movie .. at least not for the next 6 months.. its not fair
release date for cl in germany is april 15th 2004. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] always check previous posts. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

b.e.b.e , i'm not sure what exactly was going on. i'm in england so i don't get to see trl, unless i get a video download. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but i suspecting they said something to either shock or shame mandy. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] either way, i thought it was quite cute. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

angela, i get what you mean about her being young. i didn't realise how much younger than kirsten and julie she was. at the end of the day i guess i can also understand why they chose that cast, even if i really don't like kirsten. both the julia's are superb actors.

either way, i think once mandy gets a few more established movies under her belt she'll be able to party up there with the rest of them. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

funktified , thanks for all the tidbits.

i'm still on the lookout for big cl premiere pics. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

:://bri

"i'm not perfect or saved, baby." - wil wheaton