View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004, 06:14 PM
Alge
New Fan

I too think the frat party, getting drunk, and sleeping next to a random guy was far fetched for Felicity's character. I understand that the writers needed this story line to delve further into the FAB relationship, but I think maybe they could have taken another road. I mean its not like there were any other storylines where alcohol was involved with them getting drunk. it just didnt seem to fit.

With that said though, I loved watching it unfold. the ending scene where Javier gets his citizenship and felicity and megan walk in. felicity goes right up to ben they hug and kiss and ben asks if everything was OK. I love how they always know when one another is upset or sad. you could tell felicity regretted the night before and lying to ben truly upset her. ben looked so happy though, even though he really didnt know what was about to go down.

i also liked how in this episode you could tell how much the friendship between megan and felicity meant to megan. i think this was the show where we finally show that megan wasnt the mean hearted person that she portrayed. the way she went out of her way to get felicity out of the apartment b/c she looked so down, and how horrible she felt when they couldnt find felicity i think showed what a strong friendship they really had forged