View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 09:32 PM
Isabelle CS
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPGirl (View Post)
Your on a roll Beth

Hmm so I need some opinions! How do you think Blair feels about limo sex with Chuck. Do you think she would undo if she could. At least right after it happened.
I think the moment she realized what had happened she was grossed out and feeling very guilty about loosing her long-held virginity to Chuck, of all people. I dont think she's trully taken by him until after he tells her off and calls her a horse. I think she's cares for him once he confesses about the butterflies and gives her the necklace but Blair is queen of many things, including denial.

As far as undoing; she tells Serena in BWMP that she can't believe she did it and something along the lines of hurting Nate; which still makes her, inherently, a selfish character when it comes to relationships. However, the beauty of Blair is that she knows truth deep down she just pretends she doesn't.