View Single Post
Old 11-06-2004, 08:48 AM
Subject
Banned

Ben and Monica's relationship was sweet when it last... Things are going to come to an end. I don't ever think or would even try to believe that it was going to really last. While I love them and they had their moments, it is time to move on. Monica is acting too childish then before. Which is in part why I started to like them. They could relate. She wasn't that old and he atleast in maturity wise wasn't that young. The first time that she sees him with a girl his age she goes and does..well what she did.

Poor Dino, but come on already. There are other people to think about. Especially his younger brother. We haven't seen anything really with regards to how Dino could be helping his little bro through this. Granted he still hasn't been through it himself but as the older sibling he needs to act. I'm really not liking him and Zoey. She's seems like a "fun" girl and something he needs to get his mind off real relationships. Still, not lasting. I think he is going to want more which will be strange coming from a guy. Then she will just want some fun and he will try to get back with Jackie. However, she will be with the new guy who was introduced in the episode.

Jon was hilarious as always. He needed to say something though. Deb really was telling his business to everyone. Well, maybe it seemed like more to me from the male perspective.

What is Deb's mothers name? I keep forgetting all of the parents names. Oh, well.... I think that we might be seeing something happening between her and Dino's father. Not right away but maybe in the future if things don't work out with Dino's mother and him getting back together. I see sparks.

Next week's episode looks great. More of what we love and the begining of Sue/Ben....