View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 10:08 AM
iamraine89
Addicted Fan

“To love means loving the unlovable.
To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable.
Faith means believing the unbelievable.
Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.”

We still have faith in our couple
“Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~Author Unknown

I think the reason we still have faith in our couple is the fact what they shared together was unique it’s a love that is special and it’s also love that comes around only once in life ,it can’t be replaced nor can it be recreated because when you find that then everything fades in comparison.
If you ever want to see what real happiness is then look at pictures of the two when they’re together because it doesn’t get more real than that and proves even more that they belong together Chad once said "I’ve always know she’s it for me.” And also “Sophia is my cool breeze she’s wonderful, she’s kind and intelligent and makes she makes me happy, I woke up one day and said This is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with” he said many amazing things about her but I feel those two in particular say exactly what we all know that he knew when he met her she would always be the only one for him and just like Chad said she is IT for him .
Sophia has said a lot of great things about chad but heres just a few "He is an amazing person, an amazing man, he surprises me every day. He is my soul mate!" and "I feel so fortunate to have found my partner for life” proving when you know you’ve found the one for you, that nobody ever can or will measure up to that and deep down in your heart you know it,and the moment Chad and Sophia met they clearly knew that they had found the one for them in each other.
If you ship this couple then its cause you believe in true love and you believe that one day they will find their way back no matter what obstacles lie in the way because real love has no end Despite obstacles put in our way we have still managed to keep faith and have managed to stay faithful to our love for this couple and that alone is indication that we aren´t fighting a lost cause even to this day they they are loved by everyone and true love can’t ever be denied , we know that they were only ever truly happy with each other and its evident in any picture you ever see of them and in every sentence they ever spoke about each other.
We Keep the faith and we always will no matter what because in the end true love will always prevail and we hope one day soon these two people will have the life they always wanted and thats one with each other by their side.

“Love is like the wind I cant see it but I can feel it” –AWTR

“My love for you is a journey;
starting at forever, and ending at never.”

{Always You by Jules}
They hadn’t seen each other in a very long time. And they had both dated other people in the hope that maybe one day the other
person wouldn’t be the only thing they thought of all the time, but it hadn’t worked no matter how hard they tried. Anyone they
dated were still compared to what once was, and there was still an empty hole in their hearts that nobody ever could fill.
{read the whole story here}

{Wasteland by Emma}
The plume of smoke begins to gently float upwards as he stamps the cigarette out on the cold pavement. The cool Malibu wind whips
around his body as he leans casually against the side of his Mercedes. The sun is gone – it’s disappeared behind a cloud and hasn’t come
out for hours. He’s already turned off the engine – she’s late as usual.

{by Kellie}
“You look so beautiful.” Sophia assured her best friend who was standing in front of a full length mirror, starring at herself with a worried
look on her face.
“I just…” Adriana stopped and glanced back at Sophia through the mirror, meeting her assuring eyes with her own worried ones.
“I can’t believe in less than and hour I’m getting married. Is it too soon? It doesn’t feel like it’s too soon but then again we only
have been dating for a year…”

{All Icons}

Chad & Sophia - Far Away
{by Angie}

Chad & Sophia - 300 Threads Video 1
Chad & Sophia - 300 Threads Video 2
{by Lucie}

Chad & Sophia - Flying Without Wings
Chad & Sophia - You Won't Find This
{by Jules}

You were made for me, and I was made for you. ~ by Steff

It always seemed that I was sorry for the things that I did
My life with you means everything
Cause any time that you needed me I'd be there
Everything you do make me wanna smile
Because this is more than love
Because it seems like I can't live a day without you
We weren't the only ones who thought we'd change the world
I wanna open up my heart and tell her how I feel ~ by Stephanie

It's true I'm missing you, as I stand alone in our room.
You are all that i need, for you, I give my soul to keep.
Under the stars there's no one around no one but you and me.
I could stay here forver and hold you this way.
Pull back the shield between us, and I'll kiss you.
Drop your defenses and come, into my arms.
Come and dance with me my love, and we will be one. ~ by Azra

Who ever told you I was letting go,Of the only joy that I have ever known.
I wanna spend the rest of my life with you by my side.
Cos for us there is no end all you gotta do is have a little faith in me!
Nothing can ever compare An image to my memory!
When we meet which im sure we will all that was there will be there still!
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call?
There's no room No place to start When our souls are apart!
I see a night I wish could last forever I see a world we're meant toseetogether
I see the heavens each time that you smile I hear your heartbeat just go on for miles.
And I still hold your hand in mine. In mine when I'm asleep.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.You changed my life and all my goals.!
I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me.I still feel your touch in my dreams.
The good and the bad times, we've been through them all.You make me rise when I fall.!
No matter how they judge us I'll be everyone you need
I know this love's forever that's all that matters now no matter what
And I will keep you safe and strong And shelter from the storm
No matter if the sun don't shine Or if the skies are blue .My life began with you
There aint no sunshine when shes gone and he knows it cause look where hes headed
they dont need words they can say it with a look theirs a passion that exist between them
Bc shes his real life Audrey Hepburn ; )
Because that passion is there and everything pales in comparision
We're after the same rainbow's end waiting 'round the bend,
Two drifters off to see the world want to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see.
If your looking for us all we just went to CS HEAVEN!
Bc chads smile just returned and coincidence its when hes standing with Sophia ?we think not ~ by Jules

I saw heaven when I made sweet love to you. ~ by Loes

The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is
For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain
True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it, it can also open your eyes
To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another
True love is a wonder that has no end or beginning
In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing
True love doesn't just fill your heart, it overflows into your whole body and soul
True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does
There is one pain I often feel, which you will never know. It's caused by the absence of you
When you say you love me, for a moment, there's no one else alive ~ by Kelli

Because the truth is that it’s cupid, baby, that makes me this way
Because please don’t take me from this high, I’m comfortably numb
Because you found me, when no one else was looking
Because you’re the world to me, my home, my shelter
Because that look in your eyes is just sweet revelation
Because that touch in the night, I found the sweetest salvation
Because some people wait a lifetime for a love like this
Because when everything changes..this love remains
Because we’re heading the same way….forever
Because the mention of your name fans the flame
Because whenever she’s around, I feel my heart melt down
Because when she’s takes my hand, I’m under her command
Because the end of the script isn’t written yet…changes may still come ~ by Leonie

Sometimes you just gotta trust, you gotta take that leap.
Baby everything will be all right... just let go.
This little song might be the one that tells us what to do. ~ by Angie

I see your eyes in my own reflection. ~ by Mélanie

You have my love for as long as you want it.
I want the best for you... and that includes me.
I will radiate the happiness you bring to my soul.
Together or apart, I will cherish everything about you with all my heart.
More than ever, I want you forever. -
My love for you will live forever. - When you return, I will be here... to make you happy.
You're the person who shares my purpose in life.
We are soul mates, lovers, and friends, and you are the love of my life. ~Raine

|| Mitchell ღ Kate ||