View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 10:07 AM
iamraine89
Addicted Fan

It is my fav appearance because it was their first appearance after they got married ; they
were so in love and didn't care about the photographs around us , Chad couldn't stop to kiss
her and touch her .They just had the look of love and non one exists except each other.
{liora}

It's so cute because they look so good together and even when Chad isn't smiling, he still
has this look that I've only seen him have with Sophia, I can't describe it but it's the same with
Soph, you can just tell how much they love and care for each other, even when they aren't looking
at each other or smiling or anything, it's just there.
{Kelli_J}

The "House of Wax" - New York Screening is one of my favourite appearences mostly bc of the
fact that every picture that was taken on that red carpet is a true statement of their undying love
for each other.They were newlyweds and it was just wonderful to watch those pics and not see 2
celebrities but 2 completely ordinary ppl that didn´t seem to care about anything else at that
moment,but each other.Nothing else existed even though the photographers kept yelling and
yelling their names all over again.Their smiles aren´t showing 2 ppl smiling for the camera.It´s
showing 2 ppl smiling bc they finally had their soulmate standing next to them in that moment.
Their hearts were smiling for each other.
{samanta}

This was the first appearance that I saw them together. I didn’t know them before but as soon as I
saw those pics I totally fell in love with them. This was one of the few appearances they made
together as a married couple. They were so happy and beautiful there. They were smiling and
kissing all the time. As in all the appearances they’ve made together, they didn’t care that they
were in front of hundred of people. They were near each other and that was all that mattered.
{sweet_era}

I love this CS appearance because of all the beautiful pics taken that day. In most of them
you can see them looking at each other with looks of love or laughing and kissing! It really
shows how happy they were together and it is a reminder that we should never lose our CS hope!
They’re THE perfect couple and all those pics prove that! They always hold each other so close as
if they’d never want to let go. Now we just have to wait as I’m sure we’ll see similar pics very soon.
{*Lucie*}

I loved every picture from the game, they were so cute together.
But I love how they look in eachother's eyes here... Sophia in his arms. It's just perfect.
{Miss_Leonie}

I think this is my favorite candid just from the look they are giving each other.
Chad has always looked at Sophia that way and probably always will.
He adores her, practically worships the ground she walks on.
Their happiness shows and its actually never been more clear. And with this
picture, they don't even really realize they are getting their picture taken, nor do
they care. Its obvious that they only thing they care about is each other. Just as it should be.
{FuzzyBabie31}

I think this picture just really captures the way CS were together all the time, they always seemed
in their own world,they didn’t care about the cameras on them all they cared about was being
in that moment with each other and that’s what real love is .I just love the way they can always
say everything with just one look and in that picture its totally captures everything cs stands for
and shows what true love is .I will always ship these two because you would have to be blind not
to see they belong together and shouldn’t be apart but what I love is that even after all this
time it still never changed the fact that they still have that special connection they always had.The
picture shows what every picture of chophia always shows REAL HAPPINESS and REAL LOVE
between two soulmates.The meaning of a soulmate is (and I looked this up yes I know typical me)
”someone with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, Friendship, Love its someone
you love, and would do anything for, and someone who loves you, and would do anything for you.
And in that love, nothing is required for either person, because everything is already given.
You love them more than anything in the world and could not live without them. There is a strong
romantic belief that there is only one true soulmate out there for everyone .” Well what can I say
other than the fact that Soulmate fits CS well and I even if they are apart at the moment time
hasn’t changed the fact theyre soulmates and you only get ONE soulmate and they are each
others and always will be and nothing or nobody can change this fact and also just like in this
picture they still look at each other the way they always did so I think that says it all really.
{JULES24}

This picture is my fav candid because I’ve always loved the football game and all the pics! To me
candid pics are the best, as they show that in front of the camera or not they’re the same. They’re
not playing a game to make people think they’re happy, they are truely are happy in love!
I love the way they look at each other in the picture, they both have that little spark in their eyes, the
one you have when you’re looking at your true love. The way they act around each other just screams out Love!
{*Lucie*}

OMG…I absolutely love the way they’re looking at each other. Even a blind person would see the
love between them. They were so cute in that charity game. What to say about the “4 – 4 1/2”
shirts. She was holding the engagement ring and she was so proud of showing it to whole the world.
They totally belong to each other. They’re meant to be together and nobody can say the opposite.
{sweet_era}

Can you say adorable? Lol. But Sophia, she just looks so content, like that's exactly where she
wants to be. Chad, the fact he kissed her like that in front of the press speaks volumes because
normally that's something privet and the fact that he doesn't mind and does it openly clearly
shows he's comfortable around her and loves her so much.
{Kelli_J}

I love it when Chad kisses Sophia on her head, that soooo their trademark.
I love Sophia's face in this pic, as if she couldn't have been any happier,
she's just glowing. Theyre so meant to be and this kiss shows that even more.
{Miss_Leonie}

It's my fav kiss because at the beginning you can think it's not ahot kiss
because it's not on the lips and everything but it's even more intense .
Chad and Sophia both closed their eyes like they wanted to live the moment
at 100 % . Chad kissed her on his favourite place : her forehead and she is so happy .
They are in love and you can see it!
{liora}

There were a lot of kisses between CS from that exact appearence but my
favourite will still continue to be that one,just bc Chad and Sophia as well
seem to be in their own world in that moment.His facial expression is showing
so many emotions,all of them being the unexplainable amount of love he felt
for his wife in that moment and that he wanted to show the world.The kiss
wasn´t about showing the cameras they were in love.It was about not being
able to not kiss her or touch her.It was about showing his wife just how much
she meant to him in that exact moment and showing from her expression she
was more than aware of it and her love for him was if even possible even bigger.
{samanta}

This is one of my favourite pictures and I think in my opinion that’s probably
one of the most well known as everyone loves it. This was took at the HOW
premiere and this event was after they had married and you can just see how
truly happy and in love they are.What I love about Chophia is the fact that what
they have is so evident and real and in my opinion will always put anything else
in the shade,What they have will always be beyond words and is based on
something more and deeper,a connection between two people that time cant
ever break,in short a Timeless love.
{JULES24}

|| Mitchell ღ Kate ||