View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 06:53 PM
Mysteria
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by StrongPlacebo
Wow. Does anyone on this tread actaully like Lana by herself? Maybe this thread should be the All Hail Jason For Making Lana Bearable.
*starts hailing*

It's sad, but on rare ocassions do I like Lana in scenes that don't involve Jason. She grates me nerves that much, they've made the character very unappealing. But I like her with Jason, she seems to loosen up, be more care free and apparently while hooking up with him in Paris she grew up and since has traded in her primative pink wardrobe for a darker more mature way of dressing. As for Jason, he has a great personality, I love how he's not all serious and angsty like Lana is. He's almost like an opposite to her, so they balance each other out. He knows how to mix it up with humor and when to stop and be serious and say what needs to be said, I think there scene in Facade after she's released from the hospital is a perfect point of that. Kristin & Jensen have great chemistry, kinda like just perfect, cause it's not too over the top, but it's definately there. They act really well off each other.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS