View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 01:51 AM
keep the starlight
Fan Forum Hero

I really liked this episode.

I adore Jon. He has the ability to make me laugh in nearly all of his scenes. I loved when he drew the circle in class showing Deb the difference between the 'inside' and 'outside'. Then when Deb was like, "So when we do have sex you won't tell anyone..? Like Dino or Ben?" And Jon's like, "See there's this door.."

I feel bad for Dino. He's going through a lot, and I can understand him not being able to be around his mom right now. I do think she made the right decision by going to Dino, and letting him know that she's going to be there for him no matter where he lives.

Jon/Deb just ROCK. Love them.

I liked the scene with Jackie and the kid from Al-Alon. Can't remember his name at the moment. He was so sweet, and I loved that he told her that he'd been going to school with her since 5th grade, but was lying. Too cute.

Ben/Ms.Young. I feel so bad for Ben. This is why teachers aren't supposed to get involved with their students. She started things with him, but ends them, then gives him hope again. She's messing with his head, and while their scene at the end was sweet, I think it would be best for both if they ended it.

Ok, I think that's it.