View Single Post
Old 11-04-2004, 10:09 AM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

I liked the Ep but i have to say that i not loved it.. the ep was ok.. but guys it really seems like Lauren is getting thinner and thinner.. i mean theres almost nothing left .. her arms are thing .. her butt is becoming flatter... i miss the old Lauren with the old butt .. who the heck told her to loose some weight?

we´re having the 4th season in Germany at the moment .. and i watched one ep of the 4th season before i watched the ep from the 5th season.. and she lost some weight thats for sure

Nadine.. i love those pics ..thank you

the relationship between luke and lorelai? well i gave up on seeing kisses or hugs or .. sex i think they dont need to make out the whole time.. they are a normal couple ... maybe the make out when the cameras are off

emily was beeing a witch.. i felt for luke .. i mean she said nothing directly against him.. but Emily knows what to say to make people feel miserable

i loved the rory / Lorelai scenes .. even if this wasnt much .. hoping for more next week

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign