View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 07:49 AM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

I am NOT going to this event but I figure I would post in just in case anyone wanted to go.

Info on Twilight autograph signing at Comic Con posted on Stephanie Meyer's websight in case anyone is going.

Quote:
StephenieMeyer.com | Calendar

Twilight Autographing Rules for Comicon

For those attending Comicon, a drawing for tickets to the Twilight autographing will take place in the Autographing Area in the Sails Pavilion at 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, July 24th. Rules for line ticket drawings are below.

Please note, Stephenie will be signing a promotional Twilight movie item and will NOT be signing books during the autographing.

Rules for Line Ticket Drawings

Due to the popularity of our many guest autograph signings, tickets for these are distributed by drawing.

To participate in the drawing, please stand in the indicated line and pick a ticket out of a container. The winning tickets have a distinct stamp on the back. Once a winning ticket has been drawn, either:

1) The ticket will be kept by the winner to be exchanged for access into the designated autograph line at the specified location and time.

or

2) The ticket will be exchanged for a wristband, which will admit the wearer into the designated autograph line at the specified location and time.

If a winning ticket is not drawn, you may return to the end of the line to try again until all winning tickets have been drawn. One winning ticket per person, per signing.

No lines may form until five (5) minutes before the drawing is to begin and the location of the Official Line is announced. Any line formed prior to the announcement of the location of the Official Line will be not be recognized as an Official line and will be dispersed.

The drawing will not begin until the time listed in the Events Guide or Daily Newsletter.
Winning the drawing for a line ticket grants you, with your winning ticket or wristband, the opportunity to stand in line to get an autograph at the location and time designated when you drew the winning ticket.

The duration of the autograph session is taken into account when determining the number of winning tickets.

The Fire Marshall may shut down any line they feel is a hazard at anytime.

Your badge does not guarantee autographs at any event.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote