View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Endless Fighter
Ultimate Fan

Opening Post customization - Because our Friends need more love! (NEW ONE ADDED!)

Hey everyone

In the last few weeks Mél and I had a lot of thoughts on how to increase our post counts a little.
And tonight I had the idea that a tiny step to getting there may be the re-customization of the Opening Posts of our various appreciation threads and other important threads.
Many of them don't have anything nice in them at all and a lot of the others havn't been changed in ages. And I thought that nice looking Threads would maybe make our board more inviting for newbies, lurkers and users that were once regulars on this board.

And now I want to know your opinion. What do you think about this?
When answering to this, please try to answer the following questions, it makes it easier for me to sort all your ideas out in the end

What do you think about the idea in general?
What Thread/Threads need (re-)custumization in your opinion?
What would you want to have changed or added to their OPs?
Anything in those OPs that you definitely want to keep in them?

I would really appreciate your input in this!

Love,
Jule