View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004, 07:16 PM
Jordan23
Fan Forum Hero

Alright guys, here's another poem I wrote from the little series of N/H poems I have going. Hop ya like.

I Never…. (Peyton’s POV) by Pat

I never thought Nathan would ever change his ways
I never thought Haley would be the one that could reach him when he went astray
I never thought Nathan would ever do well in school, let alone pick up his grades
I never thought Haley would the be one tutoring him as part of their trade
I never thought Nathan would ever loose his arrogant façade he used to conceal his pain
I never thought Haley would be the one that helped him believe in himself again
I never thought Nathan would ever be capable of opening up his heart
I never thought Haley would be the one to get pass his walls breaking them apart
I never thought Nathan could ever be unselfish or caring
I never thought Haley's would be the life that he'd be sharing
I never thought Nathan would ever overcome his dad’s constant pressure
I never thought Haley would be the one even more than basketball he’d come to treasure
I never thought Nathan could ever succumb as low as when he fell on the basketball court
I never thought Haley would the be one who he would turn to for support
I never thought Nathan would ever stop trying to make his dad’s dreams his own
I never thought Haley would be the one picking him up from all his family let-downs
I never thought Nathan would ever admit his faults, whether they were his own or dads
I never thought Haley would be the one to point out the good in him she knew he had
I never thought Nathan would ever come to terms with his brother
I never thought Haley would be the one who knew they were more alike than they thought of each other
I never thought Nathan would ever get to experience unconditional love his family tried to perceive
I never thought Haley would be the one to provide not only that affection but relieve
I never thought Nathan and Haley would be the ones to make this non-believer in anything once again believe.