View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 11:28 PM
*OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Master Fan

Hello!

I'm another Aussie who's managed to stay unspoiled as to who Carrie ends up with. But I get the impression The Russian's not supposed to be likeable and she'll end up with Big for that reason. That's my grand theory anyway.

I couldn't believe she decided she wanted to go after the way he behaved in last night's ep. The way Carrie treated Miranda was a big uncalled for. It's obvious that Miranda's looking out for her best interests and Carrie just turned it around on her. But then I guess I'm with Miranda on not wanting her to leave and the show to end.

I thought Charlotte's storyline was hilarious last night. Her prissy expression during the park incident while Harry was trying to break up the dogs was priceless. Oh, and Samantha's comment that Elizabeth Taylor got gangbanged in the park being so 80s. I loved that. When Charlotte learns she got "knocked up", leaving them to raise a family of mutts and says, "Elizabeth Taylor, Mommy can't look at you right now". That was a prize moment too. The puppies were adorable, btw!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie