View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 11:05 PM
chase the memories
Elite Fan

~Joy Quote Questionnaire~

"Lies about your physical appearance in Hollywood creep in like a nasty serpent in your bed. It's awful. "Who's got the best outfit?", "Whose makeup artist is terrible?", etc... I've really been learning that I have to choose to believe that it is not my clothes or my hair or my makeup that is going to make me shine. It's a battle I fight everyday with myself."

"Don't settle! Guard your heart -because it's a precious thing- and not everyone deserves to hold on to it. Stick to your guns and don't let anyone tell you that your standards are too high."

"I have no idea. That's the exciting thing. I still don't know what I'm going to be. I love acting. I would love to be an English teacher. I would love to be a housewife and have a chateau in the South of France, I would love to be a singer that travels to cafes around different towns. I am loving to live out my life right now and see where it goes, it's exciting."

1. How does this quote make you feel?
  2. Can you relate what Joy has said to your own life? If so how?
  3. What is it about the quote that inspires you?
  4. In what way does this shape the way you see Joy as a person and/or role model?
  5. Do you remember when you first read this quote? If so, What was your reaction the first time you read it? Has your opinion of the quote changed from when you first read it till now?

Thank you Chantelle (TelleBelle84)!

Recent Joy News

There is a new pic of Joy with a fan, Mel (mellbell86) on the Bethany Joy board picture thread. She asked for the pic not to be posted anywhere else, but here is the link of the post to see it!

B.Joy Pictures #28: Baby Joy, teenage Joy, adult Joy, she's gorgeous in every era!