View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 05:56 PM
shamone
Fan Forum Hero

The Godparent's Past
We all know Brooke and Lucas have gone through a lot together. It all started when she popped into his backseat one night. Since that night, neither of their lives have ever been the same. Who would have thought that through all the tears, pain, jealousy and hurt, Brooke and Lucas would fall in love and become such an amazing pair? Who would have thought Lucas could turn the brainless cheerleader into the Brilliant and beautiful and brave woman she is now? Lucas was the first one to see Brooke in a new light. He was her first love, and she was his first. In the beginning, she fell, she fell hard. She would have given Lucas everything. He broke her heart and made it difficult for her to trust again. Lucas realized that letting her go the first time was the biggest mistake of his life. He wanted her back. Now this time, he was the one that would have given everything. He knew she was the one. Somehow, things always got in the way. Something always kept them apart. After a lot of longing for each other, Brooke and Lucas finally declared their love for each other-for real. They gave each other their hearts. No matter what Lucas said, Brooke still didn’t feel like he cared as much about her as she did him. They went their separate ways, but their hearts still belonged to each other. This time, he was heartbroken. As you can see their story is filled with heartache and longing for each other. They have tried to be friends so many times, but it has always been much more than friendship, and they both know it. All she ever needed was for someone to need her back. Let’s all hope that in Season 5, they will finally realize that each other is all they need. Their story and words will be forever cherished by their devoted fans.

The Beginning

Lucas: But there’s somebody else. And she's a part of my history that... came before you... and I've been lying to myself about the way I feel about her... and I need to see her tonight. Cause I feel like she's slipping away.

The Heartbreak

Lucas: Brooke, I never meant to hurt you.
Brooke: That doesn't really matter Lucas, cause in the end it all hurts just the same.

Healing The Pain

Brooke: Why does everybody lie? You know, the bad guys lie to get into your bed and the good guys lie to get into your heart.

Losing Each Other

Brooke: I really liked being the girl behind the red door...

Nothing Good About Goodbye

Brooke: Tell me that was a goodbye kiss...

Falling In Love Again

Lucas: She's the one.

Honesty & Forgiveness

Brooke: I was afraid of getting my heart broken again, like before. 'Cause you hurt me so bad, and I was afraid to be vulnerable. And I was afraid of you and the way that you make me feel. And I know that doesn't matter now after what I did, but I just thought that you should know. This was how I spent my summer, Luke, wanting you... I'm just too scared to admit it.

Their Declaration

Brooke: I love you.
Lucas: I love you, too... pretty girl.

WHY?!

Lucas: The difference is I love you Brooke. I wanna be with you, not Peyton.
Brooke: But why? I need to know why.
Lucas: Because, you kink your eyebrow when you're trying to be cute. Because you quote Kemo even though I've actually never seen you read. Because you miss your parents, but you never admit that! And because I've given exactly two of these embarrassing speeches, and they've both been with you. And because we're both gonna get pneumonia, but if you need to hear why I love you, I can go on all night.

Support

Lucas: Have I told you how much I love you lately? Because I do and it means a lot to know you're here. It means everything.

Sometimes, Love Isn't Enough

Lucas: I love you Brooke, I don't know how else to say it...
Brooke: How about how you show it... I'm not pushing you away Lucas, I am holding on for dear life, but I need you to need me back! Okay, why wouldn't you tell me about the kiss and why didn't you call me while you were away and why won't you ever just let me all the way in?!

The End... For Now

Brooke: Lucas, I love you and probably always will...

By Amanda

I love you more!