View Single Post
Old 10-29-2004, 02:08 AM
Subject
Banned

I thought that the relationship between Ben and Monica was rushed way too fast in this episode. The sex and jealousy thing came out of almost nowhere. While it was fun and sweet to watch, I wish they would have drawn out this couple a little more.

Deb and Jonathan were sweet. She was trying to give him space and he wanted to be together. A good reverse of the typical relationship. That hand thing freaked me out as well. She just pulled away. I can understand him saying that he couldn't get dumped by her. I mean no offense but even she knows that she is not the best looking girl of the school. To get that on his "record" would almost be like Automatic death of any future relationships with other girls at his school.

I like Zoey as a distraction. She helps to take Dino's mind off of the troubles around him. Even if it is only for a short time. I wonder how things will happen between these two. Especially if Jackie finds out that he is hooking up right after they broke up.

Well, the issue with Dino's family really blew up with this one. Dino was already trying to deal with everything. I wonder what will happen now that his father and brother have to deal with it. I'm glad that Dino's father clocked the Coach after he said he was done with his wife. I expected him to just wail on the guy. I guess he was too numb inside to really do anything.

So Ben and Sue are going to growing closer together. I can't wait for that. While I always will love Ben and Monica(Ms.Young) I can't see a lasting thing between them. With the preview it looks as if things will be ending next week. Typical, they have sex and she dumps him. I hope that Sue and Ben can work out their problem with each other and start to see each other in a new light.