View Single Post
Old 10-27-2004, 04:42 AM
OptimisticCynic
Passionate Fan

This could be that I'm a Bridget Jones freak but did anyone else get the Bridget Jones vibe from the newsroom scene with the computer? Logan as Cleaver IMing Rory as Bridget, only instead of talking about her short skirt, he calls her Ace. Interesting considering I see similarities between Logan and Cleaver, both charming, both playboys, and possibly both dangerous to get involved with (emotionally). Could Marty be Rory's Darcy? I would SO love that, but I doubt it would happen. And at the moment, I'm really liking the Logan/Rory pairing, I just hope they add more depth to his character. He's intriguing for now, but I hope they show more depth to him over time...what does HE think about his priveleged existence? Perhaps he has a Digger view that he hides behind his rebellion.

I really like David Sutcliffe as an actor but wasn't expecting to like the Chris storyline as much as I did. I expected to hate it, but honestly, in this instance, Lorelai is more to blame than Chris (past father issues aside). He asked for some help over the phone and she volunteered her time and didn't TELL HIM she was in a relationship with Luke when she got there, she flirted instead. I'm feeling for Luke.

I liked what Rory said to Chris on principle BUT I find it a tad hypocritical regarding her recent behavior....Didn't she just break up a marriage? But oh, she's keeping Dean happy with sex. Gag me. Seriously.