View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004, 02:17 PM
darcybennett
Master Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread, Avi. I love the title.

I didn't mind Dean before his whole Rory-can't-say-I-love-you-back freak-out. After that I was always annoyed whenever he came on screen... but my unappreciation of this couple just got worse from the moment when Rory, who has no backbone and can't seem to stand on her own without someone propping her up on that pedestal of hers, was once again so lonely and forlorn and deprived of the lovesick puppy's constant stalkerish attention... takes him back and says that she loves the idiot!!

Yeah. Right.

Whatever.

It would have been believable, and everything else that happened after that, had there been some inkling, some ounce of fire, passion, chemistry, combustion with them... but watching them together at any time since then has been like watching paint dry. Boring. Long. Tedious. Mind Numbing. And then, to have the writers try to make us believe that they really do have these feelings for each other, and are now unable to keep their hands off each other, is an insult to my intelligence. What is even sadder, is that some people actually believe it, that their reconnection was "written in the stars" and meant to be.

From what was touched upon with them in the last episode, I hope it's the beginning of the end. A real, true and final end this time. Once and for all.

But why am I not holding my breath... ?

Last edited by darcybennett; 10-26-2004 at 02:41 PM