View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 01:17 PM
NikNak
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyPulp (View Post)
I don't want to disobey but mostly I saw people here reacting on what was said about the way they want the wedding to go. And while I don't want to be annoying about the other issue, the BL thread is much worse than us. They're practically an anti-Peyton/LP thread but still we are the one getting the warnings. I just don't think that's very honest.
Actually, I think that Jess and I are being very honest. In addition, we have been more than fair and lenient with this thread and others here at the board. But it appears that our kindness can be/has been taken advantage of and that is not appreciated at all.

With that being said, though, do not concern yourself with what is going on at the other thread(s) and asking whether there are warnings posted there, things being said to B/L fans publicly on their thread or privately to posters by us moderators.

I am seriously just tired of always getting the "We just got warned, but you didn't warn them" when one thread gets a warning at a particular time and the other one doesn't. This isn't tit for tat, especially when it isn't warranted. Besides, when they are in need of a warning/warnings, they are given them, just like you all are.

Pay attention and adhere to what is being asked of you all HERE at this thread, please.

It's not too much to ask.