View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 11:11 PM
tidbit2008
Master Fan

Ah, but we all found out about that one quite early on so that's not the best example. Especially, cause if you'll remember, most of us were freaking out about it in a bad way and very worried and very sure it was going to go all wrong. Like you know, me... I would have been much happier not knowing that last summer

Quote:
Avery, you've been clean for 2 years, 7 months! Sounds like you're recovering from alcoholism or something!

But congrats to you! I am very proud. Not.
I didn't know it until I counted it up Thursday, lol. I don't keep track of it, but there is a time line of my spoilerness and I remember that I went spoiler free for good the week of Thanksgiving 2005. And I could go into all the reasons why I remember, but yall wouldn't care, lol. I actually first tried to go spoiler free that September and "relapsed" and then got back on the wagon that Thanksgiving

What kind of Spoilers mod would you be if you were?

Quote:
It IS an addiction! I'd say let's do an 'intervention' but I know you would storm out of the room...
Maybe not an "intervention" per say.. but if she wasn't a Spoilers mod we could've dared her to go without spoilers for like a week and see how long until she cracked
I love you but, I don't even know why