View Single Post
Old 10-23-2004, 02:33 PM
hammergal2004
Loyal Fan

Hey Aurors!

I've only posted once on this particular thread so far but I've been reading all the posts. It's great so many "old" Aurors are returning, I don't know you all cause I've only been around since June but I'm happy for all of you and it makes for great Auror talk!

I've said many times how much I love Dan, Emma, and Rupert in their roles. No need to defend them...if anyone doesn't like them, well, that's their problem and believe me it's a big one! You'd have to be nuts to criticize them. I think they do an excellent job especially in the fact that they are YOUNG actors with little previous experience...I think they have brought those characters to glorious life and anyone who doesn't think so is living in major delusional world. First rant over.

Second rant...POA, the movie, was brilliant! Just brilliant! Cuaron did a masterful job with that movie and the fans and critics alike loved it. I read a critique of the movie that said "Cuaron finally made Harry Potter magical"...so very true. The fact that it focused on H/Hr so much only made me more sure that some foreshadowing is going on.

Their relationship was perfect in that movie, I think Hermione makes Harry the great wizard that he is...she has told him he's a great wizard, now she's giving him the power to be one.

Harry and Hermione's relationship is, to me, the heart and soul of the Harry Potter books. So many times has she given Harry the encouragement, the knowledge, the comfort he needs. Now they are coming to the age where they can understand what love is and Hermione loves Harry with all her heart, Harry loves her, too, but he's just beginning to realize what she means to him. I'm really anxious to see how their relationship evolves in HBP. I don't see how it could be anything but love.

*gonna stop now cause I think I'm gonna cry!*

hammergal (Sharon K)

ETA: Kathy, your post just rocked!!!
JasperAlice
Katniss and Peeta: EPIC love