View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 08:47 PM
Aurora Cormier
Fan Forum Hero

I had never seen this thread before Well, honestly, I don't like ranting too much, it makes me feel bitter, and I watch the show for fun But it's interesting to read people's thoughts anyway

I was reading the first post and, even though I haven't seen Closure and the episode before that, it surprised me when people told me what it was about, cause I too thought that his search for what happened to his sister was what kept the going on, so I thought if he found the truth, what was left for the show to tell?

I haven't seen seasons 8 and 9, just clips of it at Erock Studio. I liked what I've seen so far

I actually don't see Scully's crying as an "assassination of the character" as I've seen people describing it. She was just going through a very vulnerable moment. People cry, there's nothing wrong with that, I don't think it's any sign of weakness whatsoever. Strong people are not only the ones who fight the tears, strong people are the ones who are not afraid of letting them flow and showing their real feelings. That's my opinion, at least Besides, Gillian does the crying thing so well, it amazes me every time I see it

Now the adoption thing, yeah, I don't understand it either, because, how would he be safer without her??