View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 08:07 PM
janie23
Absolute Fan

Returning for its sixth season to the town of Tree Hill, last season ONE TREE HILL made the unprecedented move of taking the storylines four years into the future. Season four ended as the young characters graduated high school and season five began post-college, four years later. The show also dipped into the past, returning to incidents and events that impacted the lives of this close group of friends who call Tree Hill home. The series stars Chad Michael Murray as Lucas Scott, James Lafferty as Nathan Scott, Hilarie Burton as Peyton Sawyer, Sophia Bush as Brooke Davis, Bethany Joy Galeotti as Haley James Scott, Lee Norris as Mouth, Antwon Tanner as Skills and Paul Johansson as Dan Scott. ONE TREE HILL was created by Mark Schwahn and is executive produced by Schwahn, Joe Davola, Greg Prange, Mike Tollin and Brian Robbins. ONE TREE HILL is a Tollin/Robbins Production in association with Warner Bros. Television.

"One Tree Hill" returns for season six on September 1st, 2008. Tune in to find out just who did Lucas call for a Vegas Nuptial - Brooke, Peyton or Lindsey?

602 is being filmed in Vegas. filming starts anywhere from June 17-19 on the first episode, so they'll be in Vegas the end of June. they're not taking the NC crew to vegas, they're having a 2nd unit from Los Angeles flown out to Vegas. all we know for sure is Chad will be there. which of the girls, we don't know.
Credit: sunchick116

They're filming in Las Vegas. Instead of sending the production crew from NC, they're sending a 2nd unit production crew based in Los Angeles.
Credit: sunchick116

So basically its a 2nd crew, Chad, and one of the girls actually traveling. I guess the rest of the character story arcs will continue filming in Wilmington.
Credit: Taylor

6.01 spoiler:

There is a scene very early in the sixth season premiere where Skills and Brooke are in bed acting romantic. (Yes, I said Skills and Brooke, so what do you think? Dream? Names changed to hide other identities?)
Credit: Rebecca

Credit: Amanda (hoydenish)
Okay - so unless Mark is intentionally trying to mislead and has two versions written...whoever Luke proposed to was apparently a REAL proposal, with REAL intent to wed in Las Vegas. Which pretty much eliminates Brooke as an option.

Because the story board for shooting in Vegas includes wedding preparations and shots of a chapel.

Credit: sunchick116 (LP spoiler thread)
I wouldn't rule out Brooke. the rumors I've heard through the grapevine, are not good.

All i know, is that a friend of a friend supposedly talked to crew in Wilmy and they told him it was Brooke going to Vegas. how reliable that is, I don't know.

The person who told me that it's Brooke going to Vegas, is a LOT less reliable than the person who explained to me the bit about filming in Vegas, so I take the Brooke thing with a grain of salt.

September 2008

For full information about the episodes timeline and info regarding other characters visit the main spoiler thread for One Tree Hill. Sides for the episodes can be found on our LJ.

Last edited by janie23; 06-05-2008 at 01:10 PM