View Single Post
Old 10-17-2004, 05:42 PM
ness
Loyal Fan

hi

Quote:
Originally posted by Silversun
Yay for good old ness. Whatever happened to her, anyway? Haven't seen her around these parts in a while.
Hi everyone - I am so behind on YA, I think I fell behind on Nicky's eps (wanted to read and feedback, which means reading them when have big chunka time online, hah, as if) What I've been doing is a bit of stuff on another site, and writing - but not writing YA.

Rats. There was this story I started last spring + got stuck on. The idea was fine, but it was all Scout, Will, Bella, Sean and it came out bleh. Considering making it a challenge for someone else? Any takers for a Calhoun family fic plot bunny?

& had another idea but it would take hideous amounts of research (and still be vile) so.. lazy. (2nd idea was a J/H a/u - an original setting as far as I know but its too vague in my head so far, not sure will I write it)

Did I say, rats?

I miss fanforum, why has it been so long. am twit.
Oh, and Patty suggested I do the livejournal thing, but I tend to use it to whine about work.

The good thing about being out of it for ages - new fics for me to read, oh good.

Last edited by ness; 10-17-2004 at 05:52 PM