View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 07:10 AM
Fortyseven
Elite Fan

This is too hard, I love them all so much! (well, except for some mid-s4 ones I wasn't too crazy about )

Anyway, let's see...

#1 - 1x22 "Almost 30 Years" ~ This is actually my favorite finale. The Sloane/Emily scene was perfect. The entire eppy was very action-packed, and yet emotionally gripping. I thought they combined all aspects of the show perfectly. Plus - "One in five, you little bitch! ONE IN FIIIIIVE!!!"

#2 - 1x21 "Rendezvous" ~ Can you tell I have a soft spot for late s1? This one was just amazing, and a great build up to the finale.

#3 - 2x07 "Counteragent" ~ The geisha! The Sarkney! The S/V! Everything about it was just awesome.

#4 - 2x22 "The Telling" ~ An amazing finale to an amazing season. Loved it.

#5 - 2x08 "The Passage, Part 1" ~ Spy!Fam at its best. Also, a cool Sarkney scene and some fun aliases!

#6 - 3x01 "The Two" ~ I thought it was a great way to introduce s3. I love the last 10 minutes of it, with Sydney making a comeback. And the Syd/Vaughn scene is just amazing, as well as Syd/Jack prison one.

#7 - 1x01 "Truth be told" ~ The pilot was just fantastic. I had no idea where to put this on my list, since it's kind of different from everything else. So, eh, it ended up here.

#8 - 2x06 "Solution" ~ Great Syd/Jack/Irina stuff, as well as the Syd/Vaughn cell!sleepover. It's just a nice, gripping episode. I love all of the early s2 stuff.

#9 - 1x03 "Parity" ~ Fun Anna/Syd action! I also love the Syd/Will tequila/ice cream kiss, as well as the episode's cliffhanger. Great music too!,

# 10 - 3x22 "Resurrection" ~ Not a popular one, but I do like it for some reason. It's full of cool spy stuff (hideous masks aside) and it's very dark, which I thought was very fitting for a s3 conclusion. Great Sark/Vaughn stuff, as well as the Syd/Lauren fight.

Honorable mentions: 1x04 "A broken heart", 2x17 "A dark turn", 2x18 "Truth takes time", 3x10 "Full disclosure", 5x13 "Prophet Five"