View Single Post
Old 10-16-2003, 11:24 AM
T
Master Fan

Oh, Muse had two gigs here a bit ago too and I didn't go. I'm just too used to no one good ever coming here so I don't check the site of the ticket sellers all that often. So of coruse when I checked it, noth were sold out already. I wasn't exactly heartbroken because I still haven't forgiven them for that last gig, heh. the music was just too bloody loud and you couldn't heat what Matt was singing [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]. Well, at least he was standing relatively near, so the eyecandy factor was taken care of *G*. I still have the ticket with the autographs too of coruse, but good grief, they're so unclear that I honestly would have to stare at them for a good bit before I could tell which is which [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

Right now there's actually one CD that I really, really would love and it's not Placebo or Muse, but the Y tu mamá también soundtrack. I just bought the DVD today.. saw it was on sale for 10 euros in one store that we go to really rarely and we certainly weren't DVD hunting, so it was a really lucky coincidence [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. And now that I've been watching it again, the music is again starting to get to me and honestly said, had to pause it in the middle just to go to eMule and queue the soundtrack and when that had practically no sources, had to go to Amazon and queue it song by song by song in Kazaa [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]. Lots of little accidents today *G*.
"Still, the underlying point held; experience as well as common sense indicated that the most reliable method of avoiding self-extinction was to not equip oneself with the means to accomplish it in the first place."
T is offline   Reply With Quote