View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 03:16 PM
Silversun
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome new people! I hope you two both hang around from now on. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] This thread is in need of a revival!

Di, since Placebo have started touring again we wanted something tour-related for our thread title. For a while Brian used to change the lyrics in Slave to the Wage from "Sick and tired of Maggie's farm, she's a bitch..." to "Sick and tired of Tony's farm, he's George Bush's bitch..." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anna -
1)"Careening" is going quite fast in a car or something like that. For example, "I careened down the road."

2)"Solar Plexus" is the name of the place right in the centre of your chest, between your stomach and say, breasts. If you've ever been punched there, it really, really, really hurts and sort of knocks the wind out of you.

3)"Balthazar" is a name. It may be from the Bible. The only time I've heard of it though was from Romeo and Juliet, he's Romeo's servant.

4)Lube - lubricant. You know, used in sex to make things... more slippery. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

5)"Assisi" - not sure. Could be French?

6)"Choking Trojan" - this is just a guess, but Trojan is a condom brand so it might have something to do with masturbation? I wouldn't be surprised, considering it is Brian who writes the lyrics. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

fics | vids | stupid little life
Silversun is offline   Reply With Quote