View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 02:07 AM
*~*Rach*~*
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost soul (View Post)
Thankfully the subplot saved the episode. God, BS cannot come back... she not only ruined the Barney storyline with the woman sabotaging his dates, but it was just... bad.

Lily's paintings appealing to dogs! Cute. And Ted's red cowboy boots! The subplot was better then all of last week's episode... but Barney's storyline was incredibly forgettable. I have changed my mind... Enrique Iglesias wasn't the worst guest star on the show.
I think that was actually the A storyline, and the Britney part was the subplot.

I didn't think it was a very funny episode overall, but that wasn't down to Britney. I actually thought her acting had improved a hell of a LOT since the first time - though I'd still rather she didn't come back, obviously - this time I felt it was actually possible for her to be mistaken for an actress, unlike the first time.

But yeah, even without Britney, that wasn't one of the best. No Stella disappointed me because I'd heard Sarah was in all of the last three. The whole thing with Ted's boots was ridiculously unfunny, I thought.

The rainbow drawings was easily the best joke of the episode (though I did love Canadagirl@metronewsone.com and Robin's insistence it was being kept in the family! ). Lily is so cute.