View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 04:19 PM
Musidora
Fan Forum Hero

*does the new thread dance*

Thanks for the thread, Bridget

Quoting myself from the previous thread, in case anyone missed this post:

Quote:
Cabbage patchers, I need some help I'm organizing all of Dan/Blair's moments so far this season and I wanna make sure I'm not missing any. It's pretty exhausting go through galleries trying to find all caps, so I'm wondering if you guys remember their moments from each ep? Here's what I got so far:

These are up to Bad News, Blair <3 The caps I have saved are from the following episodes (let me know if I'm missing any scenes):

Seventeen Candles: Dan arriving at Blair's party (with a gift!), waving at her and she waves back.

Blair Waldorf Must Pie: Blair throwing Dan a death glare when she thinks he's trying to take advantage of Serena (flashback); Blair in Dan's bedroom and the "is that Cedric?" moment; Dan getting Blair in the cab.

School lies: Dan and Blair exchanging looks at the steps, after Blair tells everyone they should make a pact - or something like it.

All about my brother: Dan, Blair and Serena talking at the steps; Blair/Dan "you're dirty" moment.

So, what else? I know there are more, but my memory sucks XD Any moment will do - and I mean any moment. I want the list to be as complete as possible

C'mon guys, help! I know there are scenes I'm missing, I just can't remember which ones XD

Last edited by Musidora; 05-11-2008 at 10:48 PM